*Please Note – supplier pricing is in $USD, so the final £GBP will be based on the exchange rate
at the time of final payment
Malé Airport, The Maldives
· If a booking has to cancel due to covid related government and/or airline restrictions, or travellers becoming ill with covid prior to departing from home port, then the booking can be credited or postponed.
· Any cancellations for non-covid reasons are still subject to the regular cancellation conditions.
2. Airport Arrivals.
· All arriving passengers must have documents confirming pre-booked reservation for specific dates at one resort or charter boat.
· All passengers must complete an online Traveller Health Declaration (THD) via http://imuga.immigration.
· All arriving passengers will have a temperature check prior to clearing Immigration and Customs. There may also be random PCR tests.
· Any person with a high temperature or symptoms will have a PCR test. If negative then transfer to the resort; if positive then enter the quarantine accommodation on Hulhumale island.
· Tourists are only able to travel between the airport and resort island and return.
· Transferring between resorts is not permitted.
3. At Cinnamon Dhonveli
· Temperature checks on arrival to the resort jetty.
· Temperature checks every morning at breakfast
· If any person has a high temperature or symptoms they will be moved into the designated isolation rooms (Superior Rooms)
· Either a Health Protection Agency tester will be sent from Male’ to take a PCR test, or the resort doctor will take the test and the sample will be sent to Male’ for analysis.
· If test result is positive then the guest must remain in the isolation room until they can be transferred to a quarantine facility at Hulhumale island.
· The resort will pay the cost of the quarantine facility up to the nett value of the guest’s resort booking.
· If any person on Cinnamon Dhonveli does test positive and is removed to quarantine the resort will not go into Lock-down.
· Staff/guest interactions now have covid safe protocols; restaurant buffet meals are served rather than self-serve; sanitisation practices are implemented throughout the resort.
· Excursions to Male’; village islands and other resorts are not permitted.
· Non staff/guests are not permitted to visit the resort.